SEO (Natural Referencing)
Develop and improve your natural referencing (SEO) :
Having visibility on your website has become essential. You must optimize your natural referencing in order to remain competitive and develop your qualified lead generation.
The digital agency AMTIC MOROCCO, specialized in digital marketing, accompanies you in the definition of your keywords, the creation of your SEO strategy as well as in its implementation. Thanks to the expertise of the digital marketing agency AMTIC MOROCCO, you can benefit from a personalized and effective approach to improve your online visibility and increase your organic traffic.
Why do SEO referencing?:
- Increase visibility and trust
- Generate qualified leads
- Reduce acquisition costs (CPA)
WHAT WE DO :
- analyze to understand: SEO audit
- Creating your SEO strategy
- Setting up your natural referencing-A
- Monitoring and improving your SEO strategy
Improve your presence and your sales thanks to (SEA) Google paid referencing
Why implement a paid search engine OPTIMIZATION strategy?
- Get fast results.
- Develop the visibility of your company on search engines.
- Easily and quickly measure your return on investment.
- Use audience strategy to precisely target customers.
- Encourage calls, traffic to the various points of sale of the company
WHAT WE DO :
- Define and refine your goals, your target and your sales area.
- Determine the required budget for the campaign: based on your sales goals, your average cart and the average cost per click.
- Which KPIs to follow: selection of key performance indicators that will allow us to monitor the performance of SEA campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize the results in order to improve your conversions.
- Develop campaigns with A/B testing, with the objective of monitoring performance and maximizing the results of SEA campaigns.
- Follow your campaigns in real time
What is Google my business?
The free Google My Business service made its appearance in 2014. Its purpose is to offer users a kind of ultra-complete and qualified directory. According to the request and the location of the Internet user, the establishment cards are displayed at the top right on the SERP. They contain the company’s address, its profession, opening hours, contact information but also photos, user reviews, an attendance graph, an FAQ with the most frequent questions and related searches.
"nearby" searches carried out on tablet and computer resulted in a store visit.
companies listed on GMB receive more than 1,000 search views per month.
Google recently reported a 900% increase in "_ near me today/tonight" searches from mobile devices.
More than 84% of searches are classified as "discovery" searches, which means that they are looking for a new place or looking for a new service that they recently had no idea about.
Do you have a project? Let us help you...
Contact our customer service representative now to get more information about how our services can meet your needs. Request additional information today.